Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Branco Limited (‘we’‘us’‘our’). We are a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 10187600, our registered office is 55 College Avenue, Huddersfield HD3 3PH.
You may contact us via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing of Site and Services
2. Subject to any contractual obligation we may owe to any users of our paid services, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Site and Services are unavailable at any time and for any period.
3. If you choose, or you are provided with, user name, password or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must handle such information as confidential and should not disclose it to any third party.
4. We may from time to time restrict access to part or every aspect of the site and services to users who have registered with us.
All information and services available on our website are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for job opportunities and career related information, and for recruiters/employers searching to recruit staff for a job.
You are permitted to use, copy, download and print information from our site for only these reasons. No commercial or private use other than that stated above is permitted. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site and if you do or if you perform any other processing of information without authorization on the website, it shall be considered a material breach of these terms and conditions and in the case of a Customer, it shall result in termination of services immediately on notice in writing to the customer. Also, we reserve the right to suspend provision of the services to you in circumstances where we reasonably believe that you have carried out any unauthorized processing of information. In regards to any personal data accessed or otherwise processed by a Customer as a result of access to our site or the services, such Customer agrees that it shall be the sole data controller of such personal information for the purposes of compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, hence, the customer shall be solely responsible for the processing of the data.
The entire copyright, intellectual property rights, database rights and including those in the site and the material available on the site are owned by Branco Logistics Limited or other third party suppliers that we work with. Your use of our site does not entitle you to any ownership rights in such material on the site.
Materials You Submit
5. Other than information which identify you personally, for example, ‘your name, email address, address, CV or phone number’,any other material which you submit will be treated as non confidential and non proprietary such that we shall have the right to use it, copy, disclose and distribute it to third parties for any purposes.
6. You agree not to submit any material that is:
- false, misleading, discriminatory, offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, that encourage violence or religious or racial hatred, pornographic, blasphemous, in breach of privacy, breach of confidence;
- or infringes any intellectual property rights, such as trade marks and copy rights. This generally implies that you own the right to all you submit or must have obtain permission from the right owner to submit such material;
- technically harmful such as and without limitation, (computer viruses, trojan horses, logic bombs, worms, harmful components, malicious software, corrupted or harmful data) or
- Material which teaches or encourages conduct that is considered criminal offence, that is unlawful, that will result in civil liability.
- We are under no obligation to use material you submit and we may choose to remove from our site, our database and services any material you submit at our sole discretion.
- We will totally co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders directing or requesting us to disclose the identity of any person who submits material in breach of clause 6 of this General terms.
- We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the accuracy or content of any material you submit.
Links and Content of Third Party
We are not responsible or liable for the contents on any third party site or services. For example, material posted by other users of the site and services, display advertising and job advertisements.
If this site and service contain links to other sites and their resources which is provided by third parties, the links and resources are made available for your information only and you accessing the links is at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable for any third party sites and their content.
All materials contained on our site and in the services is for information purposes only and it does constitute a recommendation. You are expected to carry out your own check concerning any information on the site and in the services and apply your own judgement before acting or not acting on the basis of information seen on the site. Except expressly stated by us we give no warranties of any kind concerning the material on the site or in the services.
7. We will not accept liability for:
- Any action you take on the bases of you relying on the materials/information available on the site and in the services or any loss or damage you suffered resulting from taking such action;
- Or any form of dealing you have with third parties such as, “advertisers or other users “that occur making use of or facilitated by this site or services;
- Or any liabilities for losses which are neither a foreseeable or likely consequence of (1) your use of the site and the services, or (2) a breach by us of the General Terms.
This site and services is partially reliant on software for it to work. We monitor this site and Services and attempt to fix any bug promptly, however, we do not guarantee that the Site and services will be error free, free from viruses and available at all times.
Nothing in this General Terms affect any liability which we may have for personal injuries or death as a result of our negligence, or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim brought by you resulting from, or connected to use of this site and the General Terms. The General Terms are governed by English Law.
General Terms Validity
If any portion or provision of these General Terms is discovered to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part of provision in this General Terms
Method of Payment
We accept payment through Paypal. It’s Safe, It’s secure.
Any changes to this General Terms will be published on this page.