Fantastic opportunity to get on board with arguably the most prominent Dealership Group in the Guildford area that is producing impressive figures
* Stable workshop environment, full training budget for the site & development.
* Very process driven environment that rewards you on a two-pronged bonus scheme.
Looking to employ a Workshop Controller within a busy service department of a franchised car dealership
Key Responsibilities as a Workshop Controller:
* Responsible for the efficiency and utilization of technicians
* Ensuring successful distribution of job cards through the workshop
* All related administration is completed to an accurate standard.
* Ensure accurate & timely processing of all “job card write-ups” and job completion status on DMS
* Pass all completed jobs to service costing /warranty/administration for invoicing whilst ensuring all work hours expended have been documented
* Operate the workshop loading system, allocating jobs to the Technicians who are most suitable
* Upsell to customers when appropriate and enjoy hitting both personal and department targets
Minimum Requirements as a Workshop Controller:
* Be a true service professional who is an excellent communicator and leader who has a desire to build a career with this well-respected dealer group and world-renowned brand
* Experienced Workshop Controller with an outgoing professional manner who copes well under pressure and provides a service of excellence
* You will need to have experience gained in a main dealer Service department
Salary: 28-32k basic + OTE £37K +
If you want to hear more about this Workshop Controller role please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’