Looking to work for a market leader?
My client is a leading Independent agency and is very proud of the fact that in 2017 they sold more properties in the immediate and surrounding areas than any other agency!
They are currently looking to employee a Negotiator to add to their sales team, working weekends and covering Sickness and Annual Leave when required in their bright and vibrant office in Orpington
The successful applicant will ideal have industry experience, be presentable and articulate, possess a good level of IT literacy and have their own car.
Your Responsibilities –
- Manage applicant phone outs
- Answer phone calls, book appointments and action internet and email enquiries/leads
- Prepare property details and manage listings
- Attend and follow up property viewings
- Manage vendor service calls
- Manage price negotiations
- Prepare, update and manage vendor and applicant database
- Support the branch with any other activity required by management
- Contribute to the overall office sales targets
Flexible hours with a requirement to work a number of Saturdays and Sundays, and some other days as required (a reasonable degree of flexibility is required in this role)
A daily wage to be agreed and a percentage of office pooled commission and referrals based on the amounts of hours you work.