We are currently working with one of the UK’s leading independent planning and design consultancies with over 360 staff nationwide, they are now looking to add a Town Planner to their Bristol office of circa 50 people.
The practice offers planning, urban design and architecture services across a variety of sectors including healthcare, education, retail, residential and workplace. They are now looking for a Town Planner to join their multi-disciplinary office in Bristol to work predominantly on large scale residential and commercial developments.
Role & Responsibilities
– Work on large scale residential, mixed use and commercial developments
– Coordination of project teams and project management
– Conduct market research and site appraisals
– Promote clients projects through planning
– Assist in major planning applications
– Prepare, submit and negotiate on smaller planning applications
Required Skills & Experience
– Planning experience in the South West of England
– Experience working on residential and mixed-use developments
– MRTPI or working towards chartership
– Greenfield and Brownfield project experience
– Full and clean UK driving licence
What you get back
– Competitive + Benefits
– All salaries considered
– Profit share bonus
– Childcare vouchers
– Cycle to work
– Healthcare assistance
– CPD Training and unlimited opportunities for career progression
– Social events and team building
– Charity Events
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Town Planner Job in Bristol – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10607)