Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a fantastic business based in Mansfield as they look to seek an experienced and knowledgeable Credit Controller to join their well established Credit function on a temporary basis intially, with potential to extend.
The purpose of the role is to liaise with a wide and diverse customer portfolio, managing a busy Accounts Receivable function from start to finish, whilst minimising credit risk for the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a wealth of experience within this area of accounts, as you will be working within an extremely fast-paced, stimulating environment, facing new challenges daily! As a Senior in the team, you will be responsible for large, key and national accounts, as well as being a “go to” for less experienced members of the team.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
* Ensure that the Company receives all monies and outstanding credit is kept within set target limits
* Ensure effective debt collection is maximised
* Assist in the accurate and timely preparation and issue of all invoices
* Accurate and timely allocation of cash to the company sales ledger
* Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
* Set up new accounts through to credit checks, managing initial set up and payment terms
* Monthly cash-flow reporting and aged debt reporting to management
To be successful you MUST have the following attributes:
* At least 2 years’ experience within Credit Control
* Strong communication skills
* Target focused and driven
* Able to work well as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available candidate to join this fantastic team.
If you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Hannah Guy on (phone number removed) today