Location: Eccles, Manchester
Rate: Up to £125 per day, depending on experience
Term: 6-month contract initially
“Our client is a well-established Nationwide Rail company whose professionalism and well-respected name have been instrumental in their success. They provide an exceptional service to their customers and are focused on continually improving this”.
They are looking for an experienced Team Organiser to join their busy office in Eccles, Manchester.
* Previous experience working in a busy Rail or Engineering office
* Experience of processing timesheets
* Have a keen eye for detail
* Processing of agency staff timesheets on a weekly basis
* Updating a Fatigue Management Database and conducting vital compliance checks
* Updating monthly salary information and maintaining fuel receipt logs
* Raising requisitions and maintaining company stock level supplies including PPE & Consumables
* Raising estate tickets and logging information onto the tracker
* Managing reception, welcoming visitors whilst supporting security of the building
* Raising IT tickets and support the IT team with compliance
* Managing meeting room bookings and ensuring efficient use of the space
* Updating monthly reports for Safety Information
* Maintaining Testing Tools for calibration
If you have worked in the above position and are available for immediate work, then please contact Amy Naden at Vital at your earliest convenience.
On: 0..1..6..1..8..3..6..7..0..2..6.. or by emailing your CV.
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals