Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with a mid-size CRO with over 20 years European and US experience supporting a range of high-profile pharmaceutical and cutting-edge biotechnology companies across multiple therapeutic areas in the recruitment of a Statistical Programmer to join one of their Scottish, Italian or German offices.
Offering a flexible approach to work this organisation pride themselves on providing top tier employee work/life balance and have an excellent record of promoting and developing staff internally.
As Statistical Programmer for this international, full service CRO you will be working on programming activities in SAS across both clinical and medical device studies.
* Supports statisticians in programming inferential analysis, Tables, Figures, Listings and randomization in SAS to ensure accordance with the Statistical Analysis Plan and study protocol and complying with the rules and guidelines for validated SAS programming
* Helps in organizing and conducting a quality control review of the tables, listings figures and inferential analysis to ensure compliance with the protocol and SAP
* Prepares and archives of all datasets, computer programs and other material used in the preparation of the tables, listings, figures, inferential analyses for the integrated study report in order to have a complete and transparent documentation of the whole process
* Develops and maintains SAS programs and SAS full screen applications to support the data management group
* Contributes to the development of SAS programming and related SAS applications (including implementation of the quality system for SAS programming) guaranteeing the best quality services of the department
*Education & Experience: *
* MSc or BSc in Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics
* Experience as a statistical programmer in life science/pharmaceutical/CRO environment
* Proven organizational and problem solving/decision making skills
* Expert knowledge of the applicable regulatory guidance
* Proficient in SAS software
* Good communication skills
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on (0) and send your CV through to (mailto:) or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.