Reynolds and Reynolds is currently seeking candidates who are highly motivated to join on development team. In this role, you will work in our design, code, and test software to enhance the functionality of our CRM applications, which allow automotive retailers to run their business . You will be responsible for delivering projects to the agreed specification and to meet quality and timescale objectives.In addition you will provide assistance to our dedicated support team and interact with 3 rd parties as needed.
· Candidates must be highly motivated to work in the programming of business applications. Previous commercial programming experience is a requirement.Experience in one or more of the following would be advantageous:
o .NET (C# or VB.NET)
o Microsoft SQL Server and back end systems integration using SOAP or REST webservices APIs.
· A degree in Computer Science would be an advantage
· Candidates will also be expected to demonstrate the following attributes:
o Good verbal and written communication skills
o Project-oriented, focused on quality and delivery
o Ability to research problems and recommend solutions
o Good team worker
o Reliable and organized.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Group Personal Pension Plan
· Life Assurance Cover
· Company Sick Pay
· Free Bi-annual Eye Tests and contribution towards glasses
· Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund – Discounted monthly rates
· Ride2Work – Tax efficient way of purchasing a bike for travelling to work
· Company Events throughout the Year
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced environment with an established company? Do you want to work at a company with growth opportunities that will provide you with the training to be successful? If so, Reynolds and Reynolds is the company for you! Reynolds and Reynolds is a leader in high quality software solutions and IT services around the world and we are looking for a person with the potential to grow and continue our legacy of over 150 years of outstanding products and services at our Birmingham office.