Are you a Mechanical Engineer with an interest in simulation and modelling?
Are you Ansys fluent?
Do you have good knowledge of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and interested in working as a simulation and modelling engineer for a Global Aerospace and Defence Organisation?
If so, this may be the next career move for you…………………………
To fulfil the position of Simulation & Modelling Engineer you will need the following skills/experience;
* PhD qualified or hold a Masters in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Experience in Simulation & Modelling Engineering (desired)
* Ansys fluent
* Good knowledge of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
* A strong understanding of engineering subjects including solid and fluid mechanics, thermodynamics and control theory
* Experience with wind tunnel testing (desired but not essential)
* The ability to understand and analyse complex technical problems
* Have good drive and enthusiasm
* Self-motivation and problem-solving ability with great attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal, reporting and presentation skills
* A desire to learn, develop and help others
If you have the above skills and experience required to fulfil the position on Simulation & Modelling Engineer and want to join a global Aerospace & Defence organisation who can offer security and career progression, please apply now via the application tab