Goldman & Fine Group currently has a vacancy for an experienced Service Technician Mechanic/Automotive Service Technician to join an established, popular auto repair centre in the North West London NW9 area (3794).
Salary is negotiable, in line with experience.
– have at least 3 years’ experience as a qualified technician/mechanic
– have a relevant qualification (NVQ)
– have a good understanding of processes
– be able to follow set procedures
– have a full, valid UK driving license
– be able to work independently
– be able to demonstrate advanced technical knowledge
– have your own tools
– represent the business in a professional manner
– provide high levels of customer service
You will be highly experienced in all types of auto repair, able to work on gearboxes, engines, clutches, brakes etc on a wide range of makes and models of cars. A good knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment is invaluable. Self-motivated, positive and approachable, you will be managing your own workload whilst working as part of a team.
How to apply:
* click on this advert and submit your CV
* email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
* call Peter at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref 3794
* Visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss suitable positions. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the “Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services” app or check our website.
“Motor Vehicle Technician”