This role could be based in the offices in London, Surrey, Manchester or Edinburgh
**25 days holiday with an extra day added each year of employment** ** Competitive pension plan** **Discretionary bonus scheme** **Fantastic opportunity to broaden your experience and skillset** **Flexible working following successful completion of probation** **Denplan and Healthcare after 1 year service** **Quarterly company social outings** **Pension scheme** **Discretionary annual bonus**
We are pleased to be working with a nationwide, award-winning independent agency, who are recruiting an SEO Lead. This company is a solutions business with expertise and talent across technology, media, creative and training.
- Owning the agencies SEO strategy, processes and practices.
- Managing the SEO team.
- Working closely with the clients and colleagues.
- Helping your team to set up, manage and optimize multiple campaigns.
- Owning your own clients.
- Assisting with new business.
- Attending pitches.
- Providing proposals.
- Governing strategy and ensuring performance targets are reached.
- Delivering regular updates to shareholders, clients and colleagues.
- Providing actionable insight peers
- Highlighting key SEO opportunity areas, showing SEO results and following SEO trends.
- Overall responsibility of SEO team is yours.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and building effective working relationships, especially with Account Directors and educating them on the importance of SEO.
- Mediating with clients and lead meetings, both internally and externally.
- Leading meetings and calls with your expert knowledge of SEO.
- Making decisions based upon previous experiences and tying strategies together for the ‘bigger picture.’
- Providing consultations to clients and internal stakeholders on SEO processes and opportunities.
- Liaising with developers and internal teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to fully own accounts, whilst offering regular analysis and insight into performance.
- Putting together working roadmaps for clients over 3 – 6 month periods.
- Piecing together strategies in a way that works toward the holistic whole of SEO, ensuring that optimisations are working off of one another and taking initiative with strategies.
- Chasing opportunities for increased client growth, providing opportunities to upsell additional work that can benefit their marketing strategies.
- Ensuring you and delegates are conducting work at an efficient rate, taking time to properly learn topics and deliverable processes to enhance work rate without compromising quality.
- Leading SEO pitches to new prospective clients, alongside forecasting and creating proposals, with a good understanding of internal commercials.
- Focusing on existing clients, working alongside content teams to identify capability to upsell further content work to enhance SEO performance.
- Providing SEO training to clients.
Leadership & Initiative:
- Proactively seeking opportunities to support beyond your regular duties.
- Identifying SEO opportunities and quick wins on-the-fly to identify new solutions and ideas for both clients & internal processes.
- Managing and delegating work toward the SEO team, providing review and feedback on work produced and managing expectations of time and deadlines to clients.
- Actively sharing SEO insight throughout the team to garner better SEO understanding and create relevant processes and learning materials/templates.
- Managing a team and be the point of contact for any issues that arise within the SEO team.
- Having a good understanding of other channels and how they can work with SEO, being utilised by clients, attending training to refresh knowledge where required.
- Having an excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console and how to gather insight from each, alongside understanding of insight gathering from tools such as AhRefs.
- An expert knowledge of both technical and content SEO, with the capability to create comprehensive SEO audits to a high standard and combine all parts of SEO to work together as a successful strategy.
- Have knowledge of scripts, frameworks and other technical elements that are required to identify faults or flaws in on-site SEO.
- Working in SEO at high standard.
- Owning the strategy for multiple clients in the past and having demonstrated the capability to win new business.
- Agency experience is essential.
- Advanced working knowledge of Office Suite, incl. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Managing a team and several high-profile clients, within a fast-paced agency environment.
- Can-do attitude.
- Friendly and positive outlook.
- A passion for SEO and data insight.
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.