I am currently recruiting a Senior Medical Writer for an agency offering the chance to work from home. Have more autonomy over your work schedule and spend more time with your family.
You will be a part of a vibrant company and be responsible for the delivery of high quality medical education material. Materials such as Manuscripts, abstracts, posters and slide presentations. My client has a close knit team and a growing company who are offering plenty of internal progression.
Is this the role for you? I would love to hear from you
Roles and Responsibilities
* Lead on writing project, crafting quality content that is appropriate for desired audience
* Review your colleague’s work to ensure they are of a high standard
* Utilise knowledge of scientific concepts to provide advice internally or externally on scientific issues
* Independently liaise with health care professionals
* Experience as a medical writer, senior medical writer or principal medical writer within a health care/medical communications settings.
* Life science degree (PhD ideal)
* Good writing, editing and communication skills
* Efficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point and Word)
* For more details and to request a Job Spec contact on (0) ext. 7114 or send an updated version of your CV to