Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer to be based in the Preston area.You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety & security of staff & customers within working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police & other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal/external patrols
- Any other retail mobile relief security officer associated tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- A full UK driving licence & access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments & may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters & subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer:
- Business mileage paid weekly excluding the first 10 miles each way
- Variable hours up to 40 hours per week covering a mixture of days, lates & weekends. Applicants will need to be flexible.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full & ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods & services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team & we welcome applications from suitably qualified & eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles & offer genuine paths to career progression & a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer