Would you work well in a busy office environment where no two days are the same?
Based in Denton, this well-established company provide business services to companies across the UK and are now looking to hire a Sales Coordinator to manage the sales departments busy appointment schedules.
The company have around one hundred employees including a large sales team, which is split into departments and managed by Team Leaders. This is a unique role within the organisation and previously Team Leaders have held this position, however due to the continued growth this company has seen the role is now being allocated to a full-time employee with the organisation.
What’s on offer?
* £17,340 per annum
* Monday to Thursday 8:45 am – 5:30 pm / early finish on a Friday at 3:55 pm
* 20 days holiday (rising to 25 days after one year of service) plus bank holiday
* Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as a Sales Coordinator?
* Managing the sales diary and allocating appointments to the telesales team
* Analysing locations and managing the logistics of the appointments so they are most cost effective
* Liaising with telesales and field sales representatives regarding their appointments
* Recording and notifying the relevant departments on any changes to appointments and creating the best solutions
* Working closely with team leaders and providing clear communication in a time sensitive environment
What do you need?
* Confidence discussing UK roads and locations e.g. have an understanding on the distance between locations (full-training provided)
* Comfortable working in a busy office environment where targets are set, and pressures can be high
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Previous experience working in customer service or administration environment
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent knowledge on UK postcodes, regions and travel times
If you are interested in joining a busy office to assist in organising appointments for a friendly sales team then apply now or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted