R13 are excited to be working with a pillar of the Norwich community to recruit a dynamic, creative and ideas orientated Retail Business Manager to take on dual site management of 2 stores in Norwich.
This is not an average Retail Management role. It will offer the successful applicant to take on elements of merchandising, to be involved in the buying and stock holding process, community engagement initiatives and brand development projects, as well as small scale team management responsibilities, creating a driven, fun and motivated work environment which truly delights your customers. This is a role where you can not only contribute ideas, but truly bring them to life!
Your duties will include:
Maximising sales and profit for each store directly and indirectly through:
* Line management of a small team, driving best service and sales practise through leading by example, motivating, recruiting, training and creating a great working environment.
* Management of P&L + budgets to include staff rotas – anticipating seasonal peaks and troughs.
* Creation and development of instore events and working with marketing team to promote using printed POS, and online marketing techniques to maximise footfall.
* All in store visual merchandising – introducing creativity and dynamism whilst retaining key brand messages and clarity.
* Oversee each store’s stock levels – identify key sellers and under-performers and create promotions accordingly.
* Identify and suggest additional product lines, including conducting buying visits with SMT.
* Sharing new ideas associated with the retail business with Head of Retail. Consistently seeking to identify new and innovative ways to entice customers, delight and surprise, and maximise sales.
You will be/have:
* Previous experience working in a diverse retail management role is essential
* The ability to manage, develop and motivate a team
* In-store merchandising experience (ideally creating and justifying your own plan)
* Stock control and buying responsibilities (including involvement in selection of new lines)
* Creating customer events to increase footfall and sales
* A proven track record in developing retail sales and profitability
* Effective time management and communication skills
* Inspirational and confident approach
* Strong commercial and retail knowledge
* Positively represent the company Brand and operate with a high level of integrity
* An interest in sport would be beneficial but not essential
* Experience in fashion, sports, accessories retail
Salary for this role is £28-30k, full time 40 hours per week. The role will involve weekend and evening working. You will travel between x2 stores, both of which are based in Norwich, and be responsible for dual site management. Impressive benefits package which includes 33 days holiday + a holiday purchasing scheme, cycle to work scheme, discretionary annual bonus, pension, extensive discounts with internal and external partners, and free parking onsite.
Due to COVID-19, our client will be conducting virtual first stage interviews, and second stages onsite in Norwich using Social Distancing measures. Home working would be possible with this role in the event of a lockdown.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden – Business Director at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals – we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference