We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Resourcing Administrator for a domestic technology installation support team based in Dunstable.
The role will involve working 40 hours per week based 5 out of 6 days. Monday to Saturday
The role of the Resource Administrator to provide top level customer service and suppliers.
Remote working considered
· Source for engineers for open jobs using network of engineers or direct sourcing via sourcing techniques.
· Communicating with customers about date and time changes
· Using data from reports and overspend to source for skillsets in these areas.
· Will to negotiate with engineers on price to get installs completed understanding breakeven points.
· Regular communication with newly onboarded engineers to handhold through first installs.
Essential Skills and Experience
· Customer service experience
· Sourcing candidates via data gathering and traditional methods.
· Work well under pressure and time management skills.
· Able to work in a team and use own initiative.
· Flexible and adaptable
· Excellent relationship building skills
· Experience in Microsoft Office and be comfortable with IT.
· Ideal experience in outbound calling
Joining this exciting company and established team with your support and help further improve this challenging environment.
We provide excellent training, offer 23 days holiday and on-site parking.
If you are interested in the Resourcing Administrator please get in touch