Reach Resourcing are looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Account Manager to join our ever-growing Hull team.
Reach Resourcing are an independent specialist recruitment company that focuses on providing high calibre temporary and permanent work force, across array of sectors.
The role: As a Recruitment Account Manager you will need to have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and thrive off a challenge.
Responsibilities will include:
* Client liaison with the key account.
* Candidate management of key account- existing and new.
* Writing and posting job adverts using array of platforms.
* Candidate screening and registration process- via phone and face to face.
* Compliance and administerial duties.
* Data entry onto CRM system.
* Site visits and candidate check in’s
* On-call duties during the week/weekend (on a rota bases)
To be successful within this role the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Recruitment or account management experience.
* Previously worked on call and undertaken site visits
* Hold valid UK driving licence.
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Confident natural communicator with exceptional listening skills.
* Good ICT knowledge.
* Able to build instant relationships with people and show genuine interest in person or over the phone.
* Positive and forward-thinking attitude with a desire to succeed.
* Self-motivated individual who is wants to learn and build a rewarding career within recruitment.
In return we offer:
* 25 days annual leave, with an extra day for your birthday as well as bank holidays.
* Competitive salary, plus perks.
* 40 hour working week- 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday.
* State of the art working equipment such as company MacBook.
* Quarterly paid events such as Race Days.
* A fun and friendly working environment in the centre of Hull based in the K2 Building.
* Ongoing training and development (including industry-recognised qualifications)
If you are a driven, ambitious individual with recruitment or account management experience, looking for a new challenge or career why not find out more about what Reach Resourcing have to offer?
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively, for more information call Reach Resourcing on (phone number removed) and ask for Rachel for a confidential chat.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful