Our client are an award winning, environmentally aware business with over 200 employees based in Hampshire. Using established lean manufacturing principles and innovative growing technology, they are the UK’s largest producer of indoor ornamental pot plants and supply over 8 million plants to major retailers including M&S, Sainsburys, and Waitrose every year. They are extremely proud to of been credited with Investors in People ‘Gold’.
To continue as an industry leader, they realise the importance of growing the next generation of specialists and leaders and they are offering the following opportunity to someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced company.
Our client are looking for a E-Commerce Quality Team Leader to join their fantastic company!
The e-commerce Quality TL will fulfil a key role as part of the team that delivers this ambition. The Quality TL will have full responsibility for quality assurance of all products sold online. As such the role will be varied, and will evolve over time, however the key responsibilities will include: Establishing, and managing, a small team of QA staff to enable consistently achieving our quality and service level targets.
We are ideally looking for someone who has quality management experience as well as e-commerce experience for this role as they will predominately be working in our clients e-commerce side of the business.
* Managing and representing our product quality performance with our customers, suppliers and other departments within our business.
* Working closely with other departments, including sales, supply chain, operations, logistics to ensure that our fulfilment operation can scale up and accommodate forecasted growth.
* Working closely with our systems teams to incorporate technology within the fulfilment operation, to maximise pick accuracy, quality assurance and provide visibility on performance.
* Inputting into the design of our new fulfilment centre, including packing line design, automation, plant storage and dispatch layouts.
* Helping to managing the transition of operations from interim fulfilment centre into our new fulfilment centre.
* Excellent people skills (essential)
* Networking skills (essential)
* Quality management training (desirable)
* Similar quality / technical role (desirable)
* Technical knowledge of similar products (desirable)
* Audit experience (desirable)
* Working with retailers (desirable)
* Handling and analysing customer complaints (desirable)
* Current driving licence (essential)
Package Details: 32 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays); Cash-Back Health Scheme, Perks, Pension, Car Parking on site; Free Tea and Coffee, Cycle to Work Scheme, Staff Social Events, EAP, and great training opportunity
Please contact Frank or Georgie on (0) (phone number removed) or (0) (phone number removed) to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company