Quality controllers needed!
We are working with one of the biggest and best food manufacturers in the UK and they need Quality controller / QC professionals with food manufacturing experience!
Our client makes and sells the most recognisable products seen in retailers and households up and down the UK.
As quality controller / QC you will be responsible for making sure these products are at their highest standard when they leave the factory.
Main roles and responsibilities:-
- To inspect product on arrival to determine quality of product, document and record findings accurately.
- Ensure any problem loads are dealt with in a timely manner and reported to senior QC/Manager
- Perform routine internal analysis (titrations)
- To inspect and supervise the dispatch of product to customers, verifying all product meets the required specifications and labelling requirements prior to dispatch (positive release)
- To engage in the monitoring of the product throughout its shelf life and report any issues noted to the appropriate people
- Work as part of a team to ensure the goals of the department are achieved on a daily basis and the working environment remains clean and safe.
- Collect samples for residue testing and customer sampling as requested by the Technical / Commercial team.
- Completion of records around kit control, environmental monitoring, traceability etc.
- To ensure that all quality control weighing equipment is checked in accordance with the weighing check procedure and entered accordingly in the weighing equipment check record.
You must have experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably food, and be adaptable and driven.
If you are ready for this challenge, please apply now!….. click apply for full job details