Quality Auditor (Food)
Our client is a manufacturer of high-quality products who command a prominent position in their specialist area. They currently have an opportunity for an ambitious, motivated Quality Auditor to join their Food Manufacturing team. The successful candidate will work diligently & methodically to ensure food product safety, quality & legality.
You will be responsible for:
– Completing audits to monitor the adherence to the procedures that form the Quality System, ensuring that products leaving the premises meet legal requirements, quality standards and customer expectations.
– You will liaise with several internal departments to complete audits, agree any monitoring or remedial actions and follow up as necessary.
– Carry out periodic checks through the system to ensure there is always full traceability and transparency.
Skills and experience:
– The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator at all levels and with proven ability to lead with authority while maintaining good relations with colleagues.
– You must have a proactive approach to problem solving, be IT literate and be organised and thorough in every task you undertake.
– Ideally you will have experience gained from a Quality position in a food manufacturing environment, but this is not a prerequisite as full training will be given for the right candidate.
7:00am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday, although some flexibility around these times is required.
Apply now if you have the skills and experience for this exciting role.
Keywords: Quality, Food manufacture, Auditing, Checking, Food, Coalville, Ibstock, Ashby De La Zouch, Leicester