Are you an experienced Protection Advisor or Insurance Advisor in Nottingham, seeking a busy role within a growing business?
As a Protection Advisor, you will receive a consistent flow of pre-qualified enquiries for clients seeking advice on protection products and regular leads for you to contact. This is a busy role, whereby you should aim to have 50% conversion of lead to business.
This is a fast-paced role with focus on understanding each client’s unique needs, researching appropriate insurance solutions and presenting them to clients.
Our client is committed to aiding personal development by offering comprehensive training to help you gain Financial Services professional qualifications. For the right individuals, career progression could also include development to Team Leader or become a Financial Advisor
Protection Advisor requirements
* Ideally you should have experience within Protection advice / insurance industry
* You should have a passion for sales and a desire to learn
* You should have excellent communication skills and driven to be successful
This independent insurance brokerage supports clients across the UK and focuses on taking great care with every client. The business is wholly owned by a public quoted business that continues to achieve excellent performance and highly respected within their industry
Protection Advisor Benefits
* Salary of £17,000 – £20,000 with year 1 OTE of £30,000+ and year 2 OTE of £40,000+
* Uncapped commission structure with monthly and quarterly bonuses
* Office based role (with covid secure arrangements in place) with working hours of Monday to Thursday 12pm to 8pm and Friday 10am to 6pm
* Friendly working environment, with on the job training, great career prospects and earning potential
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst FM TOP JOBS LTD uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by FM TOP JOBS LTD for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information