An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager to join our client in Bracknell.
The role focuses on providing a wide range of services to our lettings clients whilst maintaining outstanding customer service and managing client relationships.
Previous property management experience is essential with a strong customer service attitude.
As a Property Manager you will need to:
- Provide a designated group of clients with property management services encompassing renewals, repairs, deposits and lettings account
- Meet and exceed both team and individual service standards
- Communicate with clients and customers pro-actively to ensure long term relationships are built and maintained
- Manage a wide range of enquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Liaise and negotiate between Landlords and Tenants
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous property management experience (desirable but not essential)
- Previous customer service experience
- A positive, friendly attitude and determination to deliver an exceptional service
- The confidence to deal with a range of clients, customers and suppliers in varying circumstances
- An excellent telephone manner
- The ability to deal promptly and positively with all types of queries
- The ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong organisational skills
- ARLA qualification (desirable but not essential and will be funded by the company if required)
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a successful career with an award winning company who are one of the largest independent estate agents that offers ongoing training programmes, a competitive salary and commission opportunities.