Property Claims Account Handler
Property Claims Account Handler. A Glasgow based claims management firm are looking for a Property Claims Account Handler to join the team. The Property Claims Account Handler will work in the real estate practice. The Property Claims Account Handler will need a background in property claims with experience from either commercial or domestic claims.
The Property Claims Account Handler will involve working with an experienced team of technical claims technicians, dealing with your own claims from FNOL to settlement. A majority of claims will be of varying value and complexity so you’ll need to the skills and knowledge to settle within your authority, passing on the more complex cases.
The Property Claims Account Handler will have / will be:
– Experience of dealing with commercial (or domestic) property damage claims
– Buildings desktop claims experience would be an advantage
– Negotiation skills
– Report and letter writing
– Excellent communication skills with both Customers and Clients
– Prioritise workload effectively
– The ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims
– Develop and maintain a close working relationship with our customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim.
– Understanding and empathy throughout
– Excellent keyboard skills
– Excellent IT skills
– Progress toward or intention to become Cert / Dip CII qualified
The Property Claims Account Handler salary is £20571 + good benefits.
Proactive People recruitment is an employment agency and employment business