Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are “People-Centered Payments”, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people’s lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere – and for yourself – we may have the right place for you.
Salary: £21,000 plus excellent benefits package
Summary of This Role
Gather, analyze and interpret a wide variety of data. Utilize various project management tools, Comply information for various documents which can include quality in work processes, job tracking/status, system performance and/or reports that provide trend information or customer impact. After analysis is complete, may recommend changes to correct a problem or improve the quality of the work and/or process. Prepare documents, reports, charts, tables and other visual aids.
What Part Will You Play?
- Create, maintain and verify information in electronic formats while using various system applications.
- Ensure that all data is correctly captured and verified to prevent errors and potential financial losses.
- Required to meet established turnaround times.
- Communicate problems or issues to leadership.
- Document issues and resolutions to customer.
- Performs quality assurance verification on all information captured, gathered and/or documented. Establish rapport and confidence with customer.
- Display detailed knowledge of critical processes using various system applications. Answer and assist others with technical questions.
- Advise management of new enhancements, value changes, and/or maintenance activities relative to established system processes.
- Build relationships with internal teams, and external clients.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Workplace Exp
- None Identified
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Microsoft Office experience required – strong use of Excel and Word (Access Database and Tableau knowledge would be a plus).
- Job Complexity – Works on assignments that are routine to moderately difficult, requiring some decision in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Supervision – Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at + or + or email at .
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.