Title: Project Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
years Project Management Experience
Signage or Large Format Print experience woould be benefical
- Responsible for all aspects of a project/job from initial enquiry, quotation, manufacture, installation through to invoice.
- Able to deal with customers in a professional manner over the telephone and face to face.
- Keep in contact with the customer to develop and maintain a professional, friendly and sustainable relationship.
- Ensure that customer complaints are dealt with and resolved.
- Sufficiently computer literate to carry out all necessary aspects of the role.
- Possess good communication skills and understanding of drawings.
- Liaise with production team and other staff to ensure that the project/job is installed on time and to the customers satisfaction.
- Carry out site visits and site surveys.
- Fully brief installation teams to ensure that they understand what is required to install the project/job to the required standard.
- Possess CSCS card.
- Hold a full driving license.
- Good Team work skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Computer Literate
- Present a professional and positive image of both the organisation and yourself
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Flexibility within the working day to complete outstanding tasks
- Seek opportunities to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn