Love technology AND retail? You’re a driven Project Manager with a proven track record in Retail Design, POS & POP and ready for the big time. We’re an award winning, retail design business creating the most cutting edge retail design installations around the world. Join us and together we can make great things happen.
BASIC SALARY: £40,000 – £45,000
· Generous Bonus
· 27 Days Holiday
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Nottingham, Coventry, Derby, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Corby, Kettering, Daventry, Birmingham, Burton upon Trent, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Loughborough, Peterborough.
You’ll be the critical link between your client(s) and our in-house production team. Mostly based at our growing HQ (with occasional overseas trips) you’ll be overseeing everything, from project concept and design through to liaising with our in-house manufacturing teams, ensuring every aspect of your project runs smoothly, to time and budget.
Yours will be an exciting and dynamic role involving you in:
· Managing projects in line with client expectations (exceeding them wherever you can).
· Building strong cross-department and supplier relationships, ensuring deadlines are achieved.
· Constantly looking at new technologies, manufacturing processes and materials to keep us ahead of the game.
· Carefully managing budget and gross margins on your projects to keep things in line.
Above all you’ll be used to working to the highest quality levels, able to produce fantastic results quickly, on time and to budget.
As one of our Project Managers, you’ll be highly entrepreneurial, accountable for making accurate, quick decisions and have an eye for detail.
You’ll be able to show us that you:
· Have a proven track record of successfully managing large and complex retail projects.
· Are at the leading edge of Retail Design & Display in your knowledge and thinking.
· Love technology inspired designs.
· Have the production and technical knowledge to manage large roll out projects into retail stores.
· Have great leadership and decision-making qualities.
· Are agile in your approach and can solve tricky problems quickly.
We’ll give you the freedom you need to be creative in your approach as well as all the tools and support you need to deliver brilliant projects to awesome clients. We really are the future of in store experience and we’re growing so fast that we’re having to expand our home, so now really is the time to make that change and join us.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Project Manager, Project Director, Retail Design Project Manager: Retail Design, POS, POP, Display, Retail Display, Technology, Audio Visual.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: LH16002, Wallace Hind Selection