PLEASE MENTION THE GREENJOBS NETWORK OF WEBSITES WHEN APPLYING TO THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Location: West Coast Scotland (between Glasgow and Inverness)
• Project Engineering/Management of Capital Projects
• Examining the engineering requirements of designs and comparing these with the commercial and site constraints.
• Managing suppliers & service providers and keeping track of project programme.
• Maintaining cost control for projects and their individual elements.
• Regular weekly travel and overnight stays to remote sites for 3 to 4 nights each week.
Qualifications & Experience
You will need to have a practical “hands on” approach, be well organised and have excellent communication skills
• A relevant qualification with some on-site experience
• You are likely to have experience with a consultancy, service provider or bespoke contractor.
• Hydro experience is not necessary, but an advantage.
• Be able to handle several projects at the same time.
• Strong communication skills
• Competent user of MS Office (especially Word & Excel)
What we are offering
• The opportunity to work within a dedicated team that provides a bespoke service.
• The use of company vehicle
• Competitive salary and company pension.
To apply, please send your CV to ajones(at)hydroplan.co.uk
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS