Blackstone Recruitment are looking for a Procurement Manager to work in a healthcare setting in Wiltshire.
This is a permanent contract to start as soon as possible.
The Role Overview:
* To manage procurement initiatives and help deliver our recently approved procurement strategy.
* The post holder will support on a range of procurement programmes identified in the current work plan, centred around improving supplier rationalisation. The candidate will be required to provide procurement expertise to a range of stakeholders and support the business to deliver successful contracts and pro-actively manage our supplier base.
* The post holder will also support the identification of new opportunities and deliver cost and value benefits across their portfolio.
* The ideal candidate will have proven experience of working in a Healthcare setting with emphasis on supporting contract management and delivery of efficiencies.
* The candidate will need to have excellent knowledge of procurement process, procurement legislation requirements and will be MCIPS qualified or actively studying towards qualification.
* Responsible for providing efficient, accurate and high-quality procurement support to stakeholders within the group.
* Responsible for the Procurement of a range of services, equipment and consumables, ensuring that purchase orders and related activity is undertaken in a timely and cost-effective manner.
* Part of the role will be to ensure efficient procurement and robust cost control in respect of a number of construction project which are part of the group’s expansion plans”.
* Assist, coordinate or manage implementation of approved contracts in collaboration with senior leadership team.
* The post holder will liaise with internal customers, external suppliers and contractors, obtaining maximum possible benefits from expenditure against goods and services, seeking ‘best value’, reliability, responsiveness and innovation from the procurement service.
* Provide a customer focused service to enable the delivery of significant savings without compromising quality and clinical care.
* Prepare spend report to outline savings opportunities for facilities, supply chain and corporate management
* This is a service-delivery focused role across multiple clients; therefore, you must be comfortable working towards meeting & surpassing the needs of clients, doing this effectively and in time
* Salary £32,000 to £38,000 per annum depending on experience.
* Experience within a healthcare setting with ideally some experience or knowledge of EU procurement process.
* Studying for or holding CIPS.
For more information on this role or to receive a job description please contact Emma Ansett at Blackstone Recruitment on the details provided.
Blackstone Recruitment Ltd. is a workforce solutions provider to both public and private sector clients within health & social care. With over 30 years combined experience we deliver qualified, compliant and experienced candidates to our clients across the UK and overseas. Our specialist divisions cover Social Care, Mental Health and Healthcare. Blackstone Recruitment Ltd is a supplier of choice to over 200 local authorities, NHS Trust and private organisations. Contact us today to find out more on how we can help you