Pre-Sales Consultant with NetSuite experience for a home-based role anywhere in the UK, extensive travel to client sites nationwide. To £55k + £15k bonus, company car, laptop, mobile and private healthcare.
As a NetSuite Pre-sales Consultant here, you will be managing the full scope of pre-sales related activities for NetSuite ERP & CRM solutions across the UK.
Working with the sales team, you will conduct demonstrations of the software to potential clients, which are critical to illustrate the functionality of NetSuite and are an integral part of the sales process.
To produce good and effective demos, you will need to research the client and gather requirements to determine their needs This is a rewarding role where you can really showcase your ambition and talent.
You may already be a NetSuite Pre-Sales Consultant, or you may be a NetSuite Implementation Consultant who is confident, outgoing and good with clients, looking to move into a Pre-Sales role.
* Giving Pre-sales assistance to the NetSuite Sales team throughout the sales cycle
* Gathering clients” requirements
* Producing and customising presentations, from initial overviews to detailed workshops
* RFI/RFPs appraisal and responses to RFPs
* Acting as liaison between the client and implementation team to ensure successful software implementations
* Researching specific market requirements and suggesting product improvements
* Work with and support the marketing team to develop product support material and participate in events
* Working with the professional services team, PM’s and NetSuite Consultants
They are looking for someone with strong NetSuite expertise who is focused, motivated, confident, and determined and able to contribute from the start. You have good functional understanding of NetSuite with well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills and can understand the sales process. Fluent written and oral English is a pre-requisite.
This ERP reseller is well established, has a dynamic work environment, and is financially robust. They actively encourage their staff to learn, develop and progress.
For more information contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing