Our customers and colleagues are at the very heart of what we do. To achieve this, we employ exceptional people who are engaged and rewarded for the value they bring to the organisation and who are able to demonstrate our leading behaviours – Be bold in what you do, be flexible and agile, and make a positive difference.
We are currently looking to recruit a Marketing PPC Specialist to strategically acquire and convert customers through paid search techniques for the SIG UK ecommerce platforms and other digital assets and requires a skilled PPC specialist with a keen technical and commercial interest to execute and optimise paid search campaigns.
We offer a great opportunity to build your career in a market leading business, along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, a great pension, life insurance and a share save scheme.
What does the role involve?
As Marketing PPC Specialist, you will lead the optimisation of paid search practices to ensure maximum ROI including bid changes, ad content testing, keyword targeting and remarketing. You will have an algorithmic understanding of how to reduce cost-per-click and maximise traffic to the website and will keep up to date with the latest developments/trends across PPC and Paid Media, in order to be an expert in the field and advise on future optimisation and development of the channel.
In addition you will provide website analysis to report on online performance and identify feed issues and improvements, in order to boost performance and maximise product coverage and provide regular reports to help optimise paid search strategies. You will examine performance reports to uncover problems and opportunities and build reports within Google Data Studio to better analyse performance and provide insights
The successful candidate will require:
• Marketing Degree or CIM certificate or higher
• Indepth/Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Merchant Centre and other PPC streams
• Understanding of CRO, Remarketing, PPC Display advertising and affiliate marketing
• In depth knowledge of managing bidding strategy, CPC, ROAS and impression shares
• Strategic mindset and an effective implementor
• A keen interest in ecommerce and wider digital marketing practices within the B2B distribution sector
• Intellectual curiosity with performance numbers – the ability to spot & question anomalies
• Ability to suggest algorithmic/methodology solutions to problems
• High degree of commercial awareness and the ability to learn quickly
SIG Plc. is a leading supplier of specialist building materials to trade customers across Europe with strong positions in its core markets as a specialist distributor of insulation and interiors products and as a merchant of roofing and exteriors products