CER Education are working in partnership with a post 16 special needs provision in Newton Aycliffe and is looking to find a tutor to start in the new academic year (September 2019).
The post 16 special needs provision is looking to expand and so are needing to expand the number of tutors they have on role.
If you are successful for the tutoring role you will be working with a variety of special needs including; autism, social emotional mental health and moderate learning difficulties.
The post is due to start in September and will be an ongoing post with the potential to go permanent.
A successful candidate will;
- Have experience working with special needs
- Have experience delivering both functional Maths and English
- Have experience working in a post 16 environment
By teaming up with CER you will benefit from:
- A dedicated specialist recruitment consultant with established relationships across the North East
- Fully funded CPD and ongoing development
Please call Aiden Shepherd in the Newcastle/Darlington branch to get the ball rolling!
Call me on: