PLEASE MENTION THE GREENJOBS NETWORK OF WEBSITES WHEN APPLYING TO THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Location: Scottish Highlands
The role will include:
• Management of a portfolio of hydro operational schemes
• Coordinating and liaising with all Operations site personnel to ensure smooth running of department
• Tracking and monitoring all project performance, milestones and deliverables
• Identifying and managing project dependencies and risks
• Fully understanding each client contract and their key deliverables
• Regular communication with clients including producing regular reports
• Preparation of health and safety related paperwork including risk assessments and method statements
Qualifications & Experience
You will be well organised, have good computing skills (in particular Microsoft Office), excellent written and spoken English and a friendly but professional attitude. This role will suit someone who is self-motivated, organised and calm under pressure. Key attributes include:-
• A relevant qualification
• Experience working in the E&M service sector.
• Experience in a supervisory position would be beneficial
• Able to work under pressure and in remote areas.
• Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
• Strong troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
• Proactive and ability to be flexible in a changing environment.
• A full driving licence.
• Willing to travel and stay away regularly
What we are offering
• The opportunity to work within a dedicated team that provides a bespoke service.
• The use of company vehicle
• Competitive salary and company pension.
To apply, please send your CV to ajones(at)hydroplan.co.uk
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS