Full Time, Permanent
Working: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Package: Competitive Basic + annual company bonus + pension scheme + onsite parking
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire (RG41 5TP)
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Operations Executive on our Sainsbury’s Sampling team.
- Delivery and management of client objectives and expectations working closely with the Account Management Team
- Manage and provide coordination and administrative support to the Client, Account Team and Field team
- The daily delivery of operational requirements to ensure our field teams are fully enabled to carry out their work
- Management of hotline providing first point of contact for all store and field related queries.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day operations of the Sainsbury’s Account to ensure we meet the client’s requirements
- Collating client information to write informative, accurate activity briefs for the field team to follow
- Manage our warehouse processes including the delivery of POS, sampling stock, and kit to store (including delivery queries)
- Proactively resolve any field related queries to ensure excellent field delivery
- Be the key HO point of contact for the Field Management and Field team to ensure all queries and requests are actioned to everyone’s satisfaction
- Manage the set up of the new starters and leavers with HR and our reporting team
- Trouble shoot operational issues and challenges and resolve them.
- Manage administrative support to the Sainsbury’s field and account team
- Review and collate sampling activities and provide better ways of working to ensure the activities are successfully delivered.
You will have:
- A full valid UK / international driving license
- Effective communication & organisational skills
- A positive team player attitude
- The ability to work to deadlines, prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Basic IT skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
- Opportunity to build a rapport with both field and client, have input in the day to day planning of Sampling projects
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide over 200 promotions and developmental moves as well as over 30 promoted directly into our customers’ businesses since 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK’s & Europe’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal five consecutive years – making us a Great Place to Work® Laureate. As well as UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women 2018; we’ve won an industry record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!