Up to £30,000
- Generous basic salary
- Brilliant commission structure and on-track-earnings
Our client is one of the UK’s leading financial service brokers who pride themselves on delivering first class bridging, commercial and asset finance to its customers. The business has seen unparalleled growth over the last year and due to this are looking for fresh Mortgage Advisors to add to their team. This is all part of their strategy to maintain the company’s growth and build on its dominance in the market.
About the job
- As a Mortgage Advisor you will be completing loan applications with potential customers, asking open questions throughout to establish their requirements, and providing advice on the best outcome for their needs.
Duties for the Mortgage Advisor:
- Using your friendly and confident phone manner to recommend the best option for the customer after completing a thorough fact find.
- Building rapport with the customers to allow you to ask open, probing questions to determine the customers’ requirements and their financial situation
- Liaise with lenders as well as customers to ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
- Provide a first-class service from start to finish, always ensuring every part of the process is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Experience/Skills required for a Mortgage Advisor role:
- Chasing up customers who have been referred with the view to give them a decision on their application.
- Full CeMap required
- Selling on the phone directly to customers (B2C)
- Strong customer service skills
- Financial services experience
- An upbeat, friendly and positive phone manner
Apply to be a Mortgage Advisor today and kick start your career!