Our client is looking for a highly skilled and creative Midweight Designer to join their studio based in Twickenham. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and have an excellent eye for design but also adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills (Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Research, develop & present new ideas and conceptual designs as required
- Creative adaptation of existing design concepts for new executions
- Work closely with marketing and senior designers to translate brand, marketing and creative strategies
- Assist with studio job filing, numbering system and versioning of files.
- Photo retouching & compositing to a high level.
- Able to confidently present ideas both verbally & visually to key stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality.
- Ability to take on direction from senior members of the team.
- Experience of working with established brands
- Strong knowledge and ability to create successful content for digital channels e.g. web, social, email.
If you have the right experience and would like to be considered, please apply below
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.