A brand new Quality Inspector role has arisen within a Precision Engineering firm based in South London.
Our client are looking for an experienced machine shop Mechanical/Quality Inspector with a Manufacturing background to join the quality engineering team. The Mechanical/Quality Inspector will work within a dedicated team supplying highly complex machined components to large blue chip customers.
• Create, load, examine and modify CMM metronic quartis programmes.
• Carry out first off inspection
• Carry out first article inspection reports.
• Identify and report errors.
• Suggest and implement improvements.
• Adhere to company quality procedures.
• Used to working to fine tolerances in a range of materials.
• Be familiar with a wide range of measuring equipment and confident with its use.
• Able to work under own initiative.
38 hour week (Monday to Thursday 2pm to 10.30pm with 30mins lunch, Friday 2pm to 8pm), with scope for Overtime.
Shift allowance + overtime