This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the industry’s most vibrant and exciting company’s, specialising in the M&E Commercial Fit Out, Refurb and New Build sector. Due to an increase in current work load the business now require an experienced Mechanical Contracts Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
You will need to demonstrate a clear career history as a Mechanical Contracts Manager, successfully delivering multi discipline M&E projects on time and under budget from within this demanding sector. This company has an excellent reputation throughout the market place and place a high value on service levels and delivery to their clients.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Be able to demonstrate delivery of Mechanical Projects/Packages with values of £5 mill
- General knowledge of Contract Law, Administration, Account Development and Submission
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office software
- HND / HNC or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services (min requirement)
- SMSTS (not essential but would be preferred)
- Read, understand and scrutinise Specifications, Programmes & Drawings
- Prepare Contract Documents i.e. Method Statements, Risk Assessments, RFI’s, Technical Submissions, etc.
- Meet with Clients and Consultants
- Carry out site visits and surveys
- Read, understand and scrutinise Sub-Contract instructions
- Manage site labour and sub-contractors
- Prepare handover documents i.e. O&M Manuals and Record Drawings
- Manage contract costs and variations including procurement
- Liaise with design team i.e. Architect & Consultants
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility to travel, working at main office and site based
- Willing to undertake CPD in line with regulations & Health & Safety
- Ability to manage a wide range of varying projects from small school extensions to large hospitals
If you are an experienced Mechanical Contracts Manager looking for the next step in your career, then this could be the opportunity for you.
If you would like further details regarding this position or alternatively like to submit your application, please contact David