Could you be Motorsave’s next Mechanic? You will be joining a family run dealership with roles available for qualified technicians of all abilities.
Manchester, M27 8SF
Salary £26,000 – £32,000 (Dependent on experience) + Benefits
Motorsave are looking for a qualified Mechanic / Service Technician to join their highly reputable company!
We are a family run Ford and Fiat Professional dealership with roles available for qualified technicians of all ability.
As a Mechanic, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Completing full maintenance repairs and servicing.
- Working on a range of vehicles, the majority being light commercial vehicles.
- Ensuring that all work is recorded and carried out in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Road testing vehicles, carrying out necessary inspections and meeting servicing requirements.
What you’ll need
- Qualified to NVQ level 3.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Must hold full driving licence
- A good work ethic with the ability to support and learn from an established team environment.
- A good attitude to Health and Safety and Quality working procedures.
- Ability to manage your own time and work independently.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private health insurance.
- Opportunity to train as a franchised technician (Ford or Fiat Professional).
- Multiple company events per annum.
- Employee discount on parts and MOTs.
- Overtime availability.
Sound like you? Then apply today!
How to apply for the Mechanic / Service Technician posts:
If you have the skills and experience required for Mechanic / Service Technician job, we would love to hear from you! Click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, MOT Certified Tester, Automotive Technician, MOT Tester Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic