My client is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their world renowned manufacturing business. With customers world wide, they are market leaders in their field.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a long term career with a large company, who offer full training and support throughout.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an industrial/manufacturing environment and have good problem solving skills. They will also be comfortable picking up the phone to suppliers to discuss faults and come to a resolution. The role is multi-skilled but there is no preference on a bias.
– Maintaining equipment and using a computerised maintenance system
– Responding to equipment breakdowns and completing repairs
– Troubleshoot and correct malfunctions on industrial/assembly equipment, machinery and building as required
– Perform preventative maintenance as per schedules
– Order replacement parts and stocks
Skills/experience you may have:
– Experience in using PLC based systems would be an advantage, specifically Siemens S7
– DC/AC drives