We’re currently hiring for a Maintenance Operative to join a rapidly growing property developer and real estate company based in East Manchester. The company has hundreds of properties throughout the Greater Manchester area that need you and your expertise to tend to them and ensure the business runs smoothly and efficiently.
As a result of the company’s rapid growth, they are searching for a new self-sufficient member to join their team; someone who can demonstrate initiative and get the job done to a high standard.
What’s on offer?
* £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
* Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:45 pm
* Company phone
* Company van
* Van expenses paid
* Temporary contract leading to a permanent job for the right person
* The opportunity to expand your knowledge in a variety of trades
What will you be doing as a Maintenance Operative?
* Responding to tenants calls regarding repairs and damages to properties
* Assisting with the refurbish of properties, carrying out general building and maintenance tasks
* Liaising with external contractors to ensure work is carried out to agreed schedules
* Assisting with basic plumbing, electrical, joinery and brick work
* Working on a call out rota when required
What do you need?
* Full UK driving license
* 5 or more years of experience with varied trades (plumbing, joinery, plastering, electrical work etc.) or handyman / maintenance experience
* Experience working in a property maintenance or caretaker role preferred
* The ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
What’s nice to have?
* Flexibility with working hours and travel requirements
If you’re interested in the opportunity to work for a company who are expanding and flying high in their market, then apply now for consideration contact Josh at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted