Macildowie is pleased to be working with a Derbyshire based client, as they look to strengthen their Inventory team by recruiting an number of experienced Inventory Controllers on an Interim basis.
This ongoing assignment will see you take responsibility for a portfolio of materials, to ensure on time delivery with minimal faults.
* Supplier liaison to review and confirm orders
* Assist with Supplier performance reviews
* Management of on-time supplier deliveries and maintenance of the data system
* Produce meaningful supplier Management Information on key performance issues
* Ensure MRP system is 100% accurate at all times
* Report on stock availability as required
* Resolve critical supplier issues to minimise production impact
To be considered for this role, you will need to display the following skills and experience:
* Experience with Inventory Control/Supply Chain within a manufacturing environment
* Sound knowledge of material flow process
* Experienced working with suppliers
* Computer literate – including MRP systems and ideally SAP
* Highly organised with a solutions focused attitude
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, as they embark on a period of transition.
Hourly rate will be paid between £15.00 & £19.00 PAYE as this role is deemed inside IR35.
You must be immediately available or on no more than 1 weeks notice.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region’s premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you’ll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can’t provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.