Position – HVAC Engineer
Location – Corsham
Reporting to – Campus Manager
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
* C&G or Equivalent Mechanical Engineering
* ACS Commercial
* NVQ Level 2 Air Conditioning and Commercial Refrigeration
* C&G 2078 / 2079 (Safe Handling / F-Gas)
* 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
* Previous service & maintenance experience within FM/commercial environment
Our client is seeking an experienced HVAC engineer to work on a static site in Corsham to carry out the day to day planned and reactive maintenance to a range of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Electrical equipment on a large site. Duties will be controlled and distributed via a Helpdesk service and technical support is available via the line supervisor and Technical Manager. This role will typically include;
* Daily monitoring and responsibility of all main plant and equipment within buildings
* Reactive attendance to emergency call-outs plus subsequent fault diagnosis and repair
* Working on pre-planned maintenance tasks including but not limited to HVAC, FGAS and Multi Skilled tasks (fabric, plumbing etc)
* Working on VRV’s, Split Units, Chillers and AHU’s.
* You will be required to work on own as well as part of a team
* Improve site compliance and manage the site logbook system
* To oversee the management of the on-site CAFM systems and ensure all PPM and reactive tasks are completed within SLA.
* Receiving client issues and resolving these issues effectively without disruption to business or compromising client relationships.
* Participate on a call out rota for out of hours emergency response
* Have the ability to work independently and in a team.
* Have good communication skills, oral and written.
* Able to work to a high standard and to timescales as required.
* A strong commitment to continuing personal and professional development.
* Have excellent organisational skills, be resourceful and solution driven.
* Able to display a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
Annual salary £36,000 – £40,000 subject to skills, qualifications and experience, 20 days annual leave, tools, PPE, pension