Contract Type: Agency Temp
Salary: Hourly Rate – £10 / hr,
Job Elements: –
* Responsible for providing all administrative and clerical support for the Human Resources Department, in addition to providing first line support for all Peoplesoft related issues.
* Accurately process and maintain all time and attendance data using the PeopleSoft database, through the management of both electronic and paper based timesheets. Including the data entry of overtime and any payroll related information.
* Providing full administrative support to the HR team and line management for the recruitment and hiring of new employees, contractors, temporary and contractor staff at the site.
* Provide office management and clerical services for the HR Team. Examples (not all inclusive) include phone calls, new starter information, filing system upkeep, preparing purchase orders and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Educated to A ‘Level standard or equivalent.
* Experience in an administrative role within an environment such as Human Resources, where they can demonstrate proficiency in handling matters of a highly confidential nature.
* Excellent level of IT skills in Microsoft Office including a good understanding of computerised databases preferably within Oracle PeopleSoft systems.
* Accurate data entry and the ability to maintain standards whilst carrying out routine tasks.
* Self-motivated with a high level of initiative to enable prioritisation of work to deliver multiple tasks and deadlines.
* A good communicator who can operate in a team environment at all levels of the business and establish good working relationships with both internal and external customers