Our client is a luxury Spa and Retreat with a reputation for luxury, exclusivity and sustainability. We are currently looking to grow the team with Beauty Therapists who are passionate about holistic massage and facial treatments.
The Beauty Therapists who join the team will have the pleasure of working in the most positive environment where the wellbeing of the Beauty Therapists is valued just as highly as the wellbeing of the clients.
As a Beauty Therapist here you will be working in the most beautiful of settings and will receive outstanding training in their exclusive skincare brand. Your accommodation, if you require it, will be either on site or in a local village and is to a high standard.
We are looking for passionate Beauty Therapists who have NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or CIDESO, CIBTAC or Holistic Therapy.
The successful candidates will also have;
- An understanding of the wellness industry
- Ideally min 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to think outside the box and deal with any situation with a cool calm head
- Ability to connect with fellow team members to develop strong working relationships
- Self-motivated, ambitious and ready to join a fantastic fast developing business
- Can offer a high standards of treatments and confident in all aspects of the guest journey
- Exceptional service standards and protocols
- Previous experience working in spa environment
- Great personality, professional but friendly and can put guests at ease
- Strong team work ethic
- Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable experience
- Make every effort to up sell during every guest interaction
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
The package for the Beauty Therapists;
- Basic Salary: £24,000 after successful probation period of 3 months (£21k during probation)
- Commission between 3%-10% on certain retail items
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- 30% staff discounts
- Free Lunch provided and 50% shop discount
- Two free fitness classes per month and one treatment
- 60% discount on all skin products
- 30% discount off all classes & staff yoga once a month in addition
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform or clothing allowance, role dependant.
- Subsidised staff accommodation available