T Jolly part of JLA Group
We are looking to recruit a Helpdesk Co-ordinator to join our busy Helpdesk team in Preston.
This is an exciting time to join the team, as we embark on a journey of growth as a business. We have a compelling vision to become one of the largest Heating businesses in the UK. By bringing together our three successful businesses and pooling our individual strengths we will build a business with an enviable service and product offering for both our existing and new customers.
If you have experience in dealing with customers, and providing first line support on various queries, we want to hear from you. Working with your team to deliver a first class service to our clients who are UK wide across a number of different sectors and to support our engineering team with queries and support.
• Responsible for creating new service jobs for new/renewed contracts, ensuring these are inputted onto our Protean system attaching all relevant paperwork.
• Raise new reactive jobs for engineers as they come in ensuring that all information is provided.
• Answering calls and dealing or distributing to other members of the team as relevant
• Distribute incoming mail and take outgoing mail to post office
Planning and Scheduling
• Responsible for the planning and scheduling of engineer service visits by firstly liaising directly with the client to obtain access, ensuring all relevant information is provided to engineers by means of inputting on our Protean system.
• Confirm appointments weekly in advance of the visit with the client to ensure fumigation is carried out and access is still available.
• Ensure RAMS are sent to site as and when required
• Responsible for organising call outs.
• Instruct Procurement to raise orders for parts required for scheduled pre planned and reactive service visits for sub-contractors/engineers in respect of BMS, and Air Conditioning
Whats on offer?
• Competitive salary
• Full training and continuous training opportunities
• Fantastic team working environment and leadership
• A real opportunity for progression and leadership
• Working for an industry leader