Vitality, Healthcare Pathways and Behaviour Change Manager, London or Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business
OurHealthcare Pathways and Behaviour Change Manager will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
– Our award winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Vitality Partners and Rewards – Apple Watch, Ocado, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Our Healthcare Pathways and Behaviour Change Manager will work with the division lead to bring journeys, stakeholders, and the best of the best out there – from patient information to the latest technology – to our members and can roll up their sleeves to do so. This will include activities as diverse as identifying the best resource for self-management of shoulder pain (or writing our own) to curating experts to validate our cardiac second opinion pathway, and often rolling sleeves up to get things done when necessary.
Responsibilities as our Healthcare Pathways and Behaviour Change Manager include:
– Develop and launch the Vitality healthcare experience strategy
– Lead how we refresh, detail out, and deliver better member healthcare pathways, in conjunction with colleagues and healthcare providers throughout Vitality
– Identify and deliver cost measurable savings through better member journey management
– Identify and deliver measurable member experience and outcome improvements through better member journey management
Skills and Experience required of our Healthcare Pathways and Behaviour Change Manager:
– Credible experience in a similar role, or very clear evidence of how you could be successful in this role
– You will ideally have a qualification in a scientific discipline and are able to evidence contributing to or managing the entire pathway from researching evidence, formulating recommendations on healthcare policy change, curating them through an organisation, and implementing them
– You will have relevant experience of this in a healthcare or pharmaceutical role
– You will be uncompromising in your development and determination to deliver the best healthcare experience for our members
– You will be sharp, numerate, love giving and receiving constructive challenge and debate, and hungry to deliver
– An advanced healthcare degree
– Experience as a patient or carer
Working for Vitality as our Healthcare Pathways and Behaviour Change Manager you’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th June 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Healthcare Pathways and Behaviour Change Manager please click ‘apply’ today.