Have you graduated or are soon to complete your studies in a Science or Engineering subject and are seeking to join a dynamic technology company as a Graduate Software Engineer? An enthusiastic and bright Graduate is sought by a leading name in the industrial inkjet electronics and software business.
The ideal Graduate Software Engineer will bring:
* 1st / 2.1 Honours Degree in a Science or Engineering subject.
* Ability to work with complex systems combining digital electronics and software.
* A keen interest in developing skills as a software engineer.
* Experience with software development in C/C++.
* Exposure to communication standards such as Ethernet, USB etc.
The company products are based mainly on a high-performance architecture including FPGAs, digital and analog electronics and software for both PCs and microcontrollers. The successful graduate software engineer will get involved with software development, testing and validating software using in-house printing systems as well as participating in group design activities and managing product development including electronics, FPGA code and software.
Some International travel may be required to establish requirements and assist customers in deploying products.
A great salary package will be offered which includes private health insurance and an annual profit sharing scheme.
Sorry, no sponsorship available