gap professional has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a leading digital print and signage business based local to Aylsham, Norfolk. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the accounts department which will include reconciling bank statements and entering purchase invoices onto SAGE 50. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
Duties of the Financial Controller:
• Inputting sales and purchase invoices onto SAGE 50
• Bank reconciliations
• Chasing debtors
• Liaising with clients and dealing with queries
• Managing the company fleet motor vehicles which includes booking any repairs, services and MOT’s.
• General filing and keeping SAGE 50 up to date
• Ad-hoc administration duties including answering the telephone and emails
• Overall maintenance of the office facilities
Experience required for the Financial Controller:
• You must have prior experience within a similar role
• Experience using SAGE 50 is essential
• You must be proficient using all Microsoft applications
• A confident communicator who is able to use their own initiative
• Due to the location of the role based local to Aylsham, Norfolk your own transport is required
In return for your hard work:
• As a Financial Controller, you will be paid a competitive basic salary of £20k-£24k depending on experience
• You will be entitled to 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
• The office closes for 2 weeks over Christmas
• Free parking is available
• You will be working in a small team, in an open plan office
• You will have the opportunity to become part of a market-leading business with progression opportunities
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Millie of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Aylsham, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your