I am delighted to be representing a leading local hospitality business to recruit a Finance Manager with experience in the retail, tourism and hospitality sector. This new role is the leading finance position within the business and its natural progression would eventually lead to Finance Director. The position reports into the Managing Director and would also include a seat on the Board.
The successful candidate will be very hands on and not only manage the finance function but also explores every opportunity within the business to put your own stamp on things.
The role offers a generous salary and an excellent package as well as the autonomy to progress and head up a finance team.
* Establish and Process company banking, credit control & Sales ledger
* Reconcile accounts and report any errors on a regular basis
* Establish and Maintain company Nominal ledger
* Import Sales & Nominal journal from company system
* Implement and manage stocktake figures every four weeks
* Produce Profit and Loss figures and weekly sales analysis as well as daily KPI reports
* Prepare weekly reports
* Produce Management accounts
* Complete administration of pension schemes
* Prepare and submit quarterly VAT Returns
* Produce Year End financial accounts
* Support the Management Team in the preparation of budgets
* Maintain company Asset Register
* Prepare cash flow reports
* Prepare pay roll and Prepare P11d’s and submit to HMRC
* Carry out appraisals for direct reports yearly and identify any training needs and plans to action
* Xero software experience is highly advantageous
* Strong Excel skills required