We are looking for a full time, experienced Senior Family Solicitor to head up the Family Department of a Lexcel accredited, Legal 500-listed multi-office Warwickshire law firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to take over the reins of an already established department and drive it forward.
The Role will involve:
* Managing a small team whilst managing a high-quality caseload
* Managing an existing, varied caseload encompassing all aspects of Family law including Divorce, Finances, Cohabitation, Prenuptial Agreements, Civil Partnerships and Private Children’s Matters
Suitable Candidates will have
* At least 3 year’s PQE
* A proven track record of meeting targets
* Experience of handling your own Family Law caseload from start to finish
* The ability to manage a team (previous experience of managing staff is desirable but not essential)
The firm has several offices throughout Coventry and Warwickshire. Location for this position is flexible and an element of home working may also be accommodated. Candidates should ideally be local to Coventry.
This is a full-time, permanent position however flexible hours may be considered for suitably experienced candidates.
Please note that own transport is essential, as travel to other offices throughout Warwickshire will be required.
The role is offered with excellent career progression opportunities and a range of benefits including five weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays and additional leave over the Christmas shut-down period, free on-site parking, flexible working, life insurance and company pension scheme.
A competitive salary is offered in line with experience.
About Talentwise Solutions
Talentwise Solutions is a family-run, boutique recruitment agency specialising in legal and business support jobs throughout Coventry and Warwickshire, Birmingham and the Midlands.
We offer a tailored service and aim to find the role and the right cultural fit for our candidates, and rest assured we will never forward your CV to any firm without first gaining your consent.
Know anyone who could do this job? We offer generous bonuses up to £500 for successful referrals. Conditions apply – contact us or view our website for details